Friday, October 5, 2012

The Beginning....

Welcome to the Queen of TMI's personal blog, The Overshare Diaries. Yes, I divulge too much information about too many random things, most that a lot of people don't care about, but for some reason, I don't care. I love sharing my life with others. I want them to feel as if they are there with me. Facebook has proven to me that we are in an era of complete overshare--we ALL do it in some way--so why not capitalize on it? 

So what will this blog overshare with you? Oh....everything. Life as a single mother, special moments with my daughter, relationships, race, current events, sex, television, money, my poetry...whatever pops into the cave of awesomeness which is my brain space, I will share with you.

I hope you have a good time reading and feeling my thoughts, feelings, emotions, and rants. This will be one helluva rollercoaster of a blog, dripping with genuineness, sarcasm, and humor so get on and enjoy the ride!

                                                             WHEEEEE!!!!!

1 comment:

What do you think?